Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Welcome

The Schlierman family is spread from New York to California and states in between. I hope that this blog site will provide a forum for different branches of the Schlierman family to connect. I hope to here from each of you.
--Jay Schlierman

2 comments:

Nina Chase said...

November 17, 2007
Nina Schlierman Chase here! Just wanted to let everyone know the orthoscopic knee surgery went as expected. All cartilage had to be removed because of it's condition. The doc will reassess in 4 weeks and then we will move on to the knee replacement that they knew I needed all along. I will return to work on Monday for a 2 1/2 day week, then it is Thanksgiving break. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and please know that I am blessed and very thankful for each one of you. Love, Nina

Unknown said...

Well hello stranger...I googled Cherie and found this. Please ask her to email Carrie. It's been way too long. email is Carolann dot Lerwill at gmail dot com.